The Luxe on West Call
Florida State University
125 Units | 390 Beds
TSB Realty was engaged by Kayne Anderson Real Estate to sell The Luxe on West Call via an off-market process directly approaching known core buyers of student housing. TSB Realty secured multiple offers for the property from proven buyers. The property was successfully sold in January 2017 to Campus Apartments. Luxe on West Call was sold as part of a portfolio with Villages of Telluride I and II.
• Five-story and four-story apartment buildings with six-level parking garage
• Ground-floor retail (approx. 14,000 SF)
• 125 Units | 390 Beds
• Year Built: 2013
• Deal Closed: January 2017
• Pedestrian to Florida State University campus and one block from Doak Campbell Stadium
• Resort-style saltwater pool with cabanas
• Fitness center, cross-fit training room and tanning beds
• Business Center, game room and study rooms
The Luxe on West Call offers students high-end features and A-list amenities within walking distance of the Florida State University campus. The property features studio, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom floor plans, complete with modern furniture packages, washers and dryers, private bedrooms and complimentary high-speed wireless internet and cable. Top-of-the-line community amenities include resort-style saltwater swimming pool with poolside cabanas, clubhouse with gaming stations, and a two-story fitness center with a training room. In addition to its close proximity to campus, Luxe on West Call provides easy access to restaurants, shops and nightlife, making it the ideal location for students looking to succeed during their time in Tallahassee.