University of Florida
240 Units | 740 Beds
TSB Realty successfully completed the sale of Canopy Apartments via an off-market process directly approaching known core and core-plus buyers of student housing. TSB Realty se cured multiple offers for the property from proven buyers. The property was successfully sold in 2017 to an affiliate of Alden Street Capital Management. Canopy Apartments marked TSB Realty’s third student housing sale to an affiliate of Alden Street.
• Five three-story buildings and clubhouse
• Situated on 16 acres with lush landscaping featuring mature oaks and nature preserve
• 240 Units | 740 Beds
• Year Built: 2009
• Deal Closed: 2017
• Located one mile from the University of Florida campus
• Lagoon-style pool with poolside grilling and bar area
• Indoor basketball court and virtual golf course
• Fully furnished apartments with gourmet kitchens, private bedrooms and bathrooms, and average unit size of 1,326 square feet.
Canopy Apartments was constructed in 2009 and features a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom floor plans. Situated on 16 acres, the property is located approximately one mile from the University of Florida campus. Property amenities include a lagoon-style pool, indoor basketball court, virtual golf course, and fully furnished units with gourmet kitchens, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The property’s amenity package rivals those of newer student housing properties in the market, but at a fraction of the rent, making Canopy Apartments a superior option for University of Florida students.