Washington State University
334 Units | 976 Beds
TSB Realty was engaged by an affiliate of Mica Creek-Sagamore to sell Campus Commons via an off-market process directly approaching known buyers of value-add portfolios. TSB Realty secured multiple offers for the portfolio from proven buyers and the seller decided to move forward with selling a portion of the portfolio to maximize value. The property was successfully sold in June 2017 to an affiliate of Nelson Brothers Professional Real Estate LLC. Campus Commons was sold as part of a portfolio with College Crest.
• Garden-style apartment community
• Partially renovated with upgraded units and community amenities
• 334 Units | 976 Beds
• Years Built: 1972 and 1986
• Deal Closed: June 2017
• Located pedestrian to Washington State University campus and less than one mile from heart of local restaurant and nightlife scene
• Heated indoor pool and separate outdoor pool
• Two-story clubhouse
• Fitness Center, game room and tanning beds
• Upgraded units include walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings and in-unit washers and dryers
Campus Commons is a 334-unit garden style apartment community that was constructed in two phases, delivering in 1972 and 1986. The property was partially renovated with upgraded units and community amenities that helped complement its exceptional location in a market with few student housing options. Situated just a few blocks from the Washington State campus and less than a mile from Grand Avenue, the heart of Pullman’s restaurant and nightlife scene, Campus Commons represents a popular option for off-campus students. Inside the renovated units, residents enjoy amenities including private deck or patio, cable and high-speed internet, 42-inch smart TVs, vaulted ceilings and walk-in closets. New community amenities feature a heated indoor pool, two-story clubhouse, fitness center and business center.